The main target of the project is to create the training programme and methodology – curriculum for dentists in the subject of communication with patient with special emphasis on the work with fear, through teaching activity and project meetings during which will be carried out: exchange of knowledge, experiences and good practices in the field of effective and innovative methods of trainings in the subject of improvement of communication skills of dentists in their work with patients (with special attention to the patient with fear of medical intervention).
In the project realisation and training programme preparation is to be in the cooperation with the medical doctors in their environment. During project meetings there is a space for the exchange of points of view of medical staff, specialists in communication as well as fear treating and clients.
The main result of the project is the training programme to serve the needs of doctors ? dentists in the field of communication with patients, through exchange of knowledge, experiences and good practices in the field of effective and innovative methods of trainings in the subject of improvement of communication skills of medical doctors in their work with patients its corresponding with the 8th level of EQF. This training program will be complementary to the training programmes delivered by medical academies or post-graduate medical training organisations. The program will deliver:
- Knowledge on effective communication patterns with patients, rules, expectations, mechanisms;
- Skills useful in solving various difficult situations and transforming service onto different level eg.; doctors will be able to deal with clients with fear of medical interventions, kids, etc. or manage difficult situations with patients expecting for particulal result or communication with families;
- Competences making practice innovative and improving clients satisfaction, this could be also contribution to increasing the competitiveness on the medical market
During the project realisation we also prepare:
- Comparison of educational systems in each partner country
- Comparison of the needs of dentists from each partner country
- The training programme in communication skills development and in dealing with patients with fear
- The basic training manual